“To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it.” - GK Chesterton
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
The old saying “Time Will Tell” does not apply here.
Yes, free to be unproductive do-nothing whiners.
Umm, how is it that taxing and distributing wealth = democracy?